Bed and breakfast with Mosel view
FeaturesCity: Kövenig (2420)
Type : (vacation) homes
Surface area: 300m2
Number of rooms: 20
Number of floors: 2
Lot size: 1592m2
Reference no.: 2420
The bed and breakfast with separate apartment is not far from the river in the little village Kövenig, directly at the road K65 between Reil and Traben-Trarbach. Kövenig is a little winevillage halfway to the Mosel with approx.170 inhabitants. On the opposisite side of the Mosel is the village of Enkirch with its famous timbered houses. The village Kövenig is located between Zell (ca. 14 km) and Traben-Trarbach (approx. 3 km) at the left site of the Mosel with a railway station from the Moselweinbahn between Traben-Trarbach and Bullay, from there you have access to the international railway net. You reach the international airport Frankfurt-Hahn in about 20 min. At the mountain Mont Royal ( known for the ruin of a from a French fortress) is a little airport for sailing planes and little aircrafts. The ferry crosses the river to the opposite village of Enkirch from April until October.
- Laundry room, storage room, old bathroom with toilet.
- Apartment:at the ground floor there is an apartment with entrance, complete built-in kitchen, bedroom with barrier-free shower, guest toilet, hall, dining room with log burner, living room with access to the terrace with Mosel view, bathroom with bathtub, toilet and sink, two bedrooms one of them with access to the terrace.
- Bed and breakfast:
- Ground floor:guesthouse entrance and sitting room suitable for 24 persons, staircase with more beautiful wooden stairs and wood-burning stove.
- First floor:Hall with a small resting area with Mosel view, laundry room, 4 double bedrooms with laminate flooring and shower, toilet, sink, all the rooms have spacious balconies and view to the Mosel and the vineyards.
- Second floor:1 separate bedroom with Mosel view, 1 double bedroom, 1 guests toilet. Both bedrooms could be used as an extra bedroom for guests at the first floor. Here you find a separate apartment with hall, build-in kitchen with dining corner, living room with French windows and a beautiful view, toilet in the hall, 2 bedrooms with shower and toilet.
- Building environment:two connected garages, large store rooms, small detached green house, a concrete swimming pool from approx. 5x3m, roofed terrace, summerhouse with build-in kitchen and roofed terrace and a large barbecue, storage rooms for gardening tools and machinery, several lawns, 2 entrances lead from the road to the house with large paved parking areas.
- General:This bed and breakfast is in a good state of maintenance. The location at the suburbs of the village and the many rooms, this object offers numerous options, for example a hostel for motorcycling groups, oldtimer clubs, cyclist- and hiking clubs etc. At the end of the day you can serve the guests a nice barbeque after an eventful day.
Energieträger:Heizöl EL, Stückholz
Baujahr:1900 Anbau 1972 & 1979