Condominium with stunning view
FeaturesCity: Reil (67)
Type : (vacation) homes
Surface area: 108m2
Number of rooms: 3
Number of floors: 0
Lot size: 2500m2
Reference no.: 67
- Reil is a village in the Mosel valley between Zell and Traben-Trarbach with approx. 1.064 inhabitants. The property is located between the vineyards. In the town you find a bakery with grocery store, Kindergarten, elementary school. A roofer, a company for flooring, painting and wallpapers are located here. Closed to the Moselle banks you find many restaurants and the local vintners love to organize wine tastings for you. A little train and busses are starting every our in direction to Traben-Trarbach or Bullay. From the train station in Bullay you have access to the national railway net. Special needs you get nearby in Traben-Trarbach (about 10 min. drive) with pharmacies, swimming pool, physiotherapists, supermarkets, doctors, dentists etc. are located there. Also a little airfield for sailing-planes and little motor-planes. The airport Frankfurt-Hahn is in about 20 minutes driving range.
From the house you have a wonderful view over the Moselle valley and the whole surrounding area.
- Ausweistyp: Energiebedarfsausweis
- Energieträger: Heizung Öl+ Warmwasser Strom
- Baujahr: 1965
- Endenergiebedarf: 315,9 kWh/(m²*a)
- Energieeffizienzklasse: H
Condominium with a stunning view over the Moselle and the surrounding area. With space up to 4 people the apartment has a living space of approx. 108 m² with Kitchenette including dish washer. Living room with access to terrace and lawn. Here you can rest and enjoy the beautiful view. With two bed rooms and two bath rooms you have plenty space vor guests. The apartment is rented out to a permanent tenant momentarily, that’s the reason why we can’t offer viewings on the spot. We need at least two weeks to arrange a viewing.